Affiliate Area Tabs allows you to add custom tabs to AffiliateWP’s Affiliate Area. Each custom tab is linked to a WordPress page making it exceptionally easy to add and manage the tab’s content. Here are just some of the things you could do with custom tabs:
- Add a “Request Payout” tab and then insert a form. Your affiliates can now request that they be paid at any time
- Add a “Contact” tab and insert a contact form. Your affiliates can now contact you from the Affiliate Area
- Add a “FAQs” tab and insert some common questions and answers for your affiliates
- Add an “Important Dates” tab and list some special dates and promotions for your affiliates to remember
- Add a “URLs” tab and list some special URLs (landing pages or product pages) for your affiliates. You can even show their own referral URL using AffiliateWP’s [affiliate_referral_url] shortcode
- Add a “Leaderboard” tab and insert an affiliate leaderboard, using the AffiliateWP Leaderboard add-on
- Add a “News” tab and share important news with your affiliates (or link to other blog posts).
- Add an “Affiliate Brand Assets” or “Downloadables” tab, and add documents or images from your WordPress Media Library that don’t suit the existing Creatives tab.