My newest theme, Lumin, has been completed today. Lumin is a sleek and professional gallery-style theme that makes handling your own online portfolio a breeze. While it is a page-based layout, you can have post-driven “blog” and “gallery” sections as well. To learn more feel free to browse the Features Page, or test out the theme yourself in the Live Demo. The blog and gallery sections are given their own link in the header, and also adopt a unique post layout that delivers their content in a more intuitive manner. While the Blog sections retains a traditional post layout, the gallery section is image based, and includes some fancy jQuery effects to enhance the experience. To set up these sections all you need to do is pick a category (or categories) to use for each section. The rest is handled automatically. You will also notice the Lumin comes with all the great functions that you have become accustomed to, including the ePanel theme options page and complete localization. Lumin comes in three different color schemes, including Blue, Green and Brown.
Elegant Themes Lumin
$17.80 – $53.40
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.