The Dropbox Importer Addon for Envira Gallery allows you to import images from your Dropbox account, straight in to your Envira Galleries. Once the Addon is activated, you’ll need to authenticate Envira Gallery with Dropbox, to grant Envira read only access. After that a new Dropbox tab is added during the gallery creation process, so you can start adding photos from Dropbox into your WordPress galleries. This feature is extremely handy for bloggers and every day users who use their phones to capture photos. You can sync your phone to Dropbox and then easily create photo galleries with Envira without going through the hassle of migrating photos from your phone to your computer. We took out the pain of creating galleries and made it really easy with Envira Gallery. Try out the Dropbox Addon today.
Envira Gallery Dropbox Importer Addon
$5.80 – $17.40
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.