The Social Addon for Envira Gallery will allow you to easily share your gallery and lightbox images to some of the most popular social networks. We’ll walk you through how to set up the Social Addon for your Envira galleries.
- Configure the Social Addon’s Settings
- Facebook Setup
- Twitter Setup
- Create or edit your gallery
- Setup the social options
- Setup your social mobile options
- Publish or Update your gallery
- Can I enable an Instagram share button with the Social Addon?
- Why aren’t my Summary Cards loading in the Tweet when I try to share on Twitter?
- Why are my images not showing in the share window when I’m sharing on Google+?
- Some of the options aren’t showing on the Lightbox tab?
- I’m not seeing the Adsvanced Settings?
- The Pin All isn’t working?
- Why is Facebook is sharing the wrong image?
- Would I be able to use more than one tag when using Envira Tags?
- Can I use the Social Addon with albums?
- What is this message about Google + all about?
- Why is WhatsApp not showing on the Social Tab?
- Is there a way to include additional text or description when sharing with WhatsApp?
- Platinum, Ultimate, Agency or Pro Envira license. You can read how to upgrade to one of these licenses here.
- WordPress 4.9+
- Envira Gallery 1.8.0+
Please follow our instructions on how to install and activate addons. In this instance, you’ll be activating the Envira Social Addon.