Mollie is a popular gateway that offers many ways to accept online donations. The gateway is built atop a modern platform and also supports recurring donations. With Mollie donors will enjoy a intuitive and modern approach to donations that’s faster and more secure.
Introducing the Mollie Payment Gateway for GiveWP
Allow your donors to be able to give quickly and securely with iDEAL, credit cards, bank transfers, PayPal, Belfius Direct Net, and SOFORT payments using GiveWP’s Mollie payment gateway. Mollie is a secure, off-site payment gateway. This means that no SSL certificate is required on your site and you don’t have to worry about PCI compliance.
How it Works
During the donation process, visitors will select their favorite payment method when giving and are redirected to Mollie or their bank’s site to finish the payment process. You benefit from easy, secure payment processing, and improved conversion rates by offering multiple payment methods.
Available Payment Methods
Mollie supports many of the most popular payment methods available both in Europe and internationally. Enabling each payment method is quick and easy within the gateway: Credit cards:
- VISA (International)
- MasterCard (International)
- American Express (International)
- Cartes Bancaires (France)
- CartaSi (Italy)
- V Pay (International)
- Maestro (International)
Alternative payment methods:
- iDEAL (Netherlands)
- Bancontact (Belgium)
- ING Home’Pay (Belgium)
- PayPal (International)
- SOFORTbanking (EU)
- Belfius (Belgium)
- KBC/CBC payment button (Belgium)
- SEPA – Credit Transfer (EU)
- SEPA – Direct Debit (EU)
- Bitcoin (International)
- Paysafecard (International)
- Gift cards (Netherlands)
- Support for all available Mollie payment methods.
- Compatible with Give’s Recurring Donations add-on (credit card, iDEAL, Direct Debit and more).
- Configurable pay outs: daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Powerful dashboard on mollie.com to easily keep track of your payments.
- WordPress Multisite support.
- WPML, Polylang, and Loco Translate support.