Gravity Flow Folders Extension allows Gravity Flow administrators to organise workflow entries into logical or arbitrary groupings and display them on the front-end using the shortcode as well as via the WordPress admin UI. This is especially useful if you need to give users access to entries when they are neither admins nor the form submitter as anyone who has access to the folder can access all the entries inside it. The shortcode displays all the folders to which the current user has access. When a folder is opened the user sees a list of entries, rather like the status page. The entries can be filtered by form and field values. The entry detail page displays folder actions in the timeline. Entries can be added to multiple folders via the “Add to Folder” step or via admin actions. Entries can be removed from folders via the “Remove from folder” step or with the admin actions.
Gravity Flow Folders Extension
$9.40 – $28.20
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.