The PDF Generator Extension allows Gravity Flow administrators to add simple PDF generation steps at any point in the process. The PDF template is designed just like a notification with merge tags and is generated the moment the step is triggered. The PDF Generator step is configured just like every other step with support for conditional logic, scheduling and sending by email as an attachment. It’s intended to provide a quick way to create PDFs from entries without having to edit any configuration files. The result is simple, effective and is designed to work as an integral part of Gravity Flow. However, it’s not intended to replace the advanced, full-featured Gravity PDF plugin which Gravity Flow also supports.
Gravity Flow PDF Generator Extension
$17.40 – $52.20
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.