Webhooks allows you to trigger a callback event with Gravity Forms to notify 3rd party services when a Gravity Forms is submitted. Easily pass Gravity Forms data to a Webhook URL for data processing or integration purposes.
- Seamless Integration Easily add Webhooks to a Gravity Form and configure what data is passed to the callback URL.
- Request Methods Configure Webhooks to utilize GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, or DELETE as the Request Method.
- Request Formats Pass data to the Request URL as JSON or a FORM.
- Custom Headers and Data Configure custom request headers and configure only the data you want to pass to the Webhook.
- Conditional Logic Use Gravity Forms built-in Conditional Logic to only trigger Webhooks when you want to!