Gravity Perks Comment Blacklist – The Comment Blacklist perk allows you to validate a field’s value against the WordPress Comment Blacklist validation. This option can be set for a single field, multiple fields OR all fields within a form. If the field fails validation it will display an error to the end user stating that their field contains blacklisted words. How does it work? The perks checks to see if any fields OR the form, as a whole, has the Comment Blacklist setting enabled. Single Field If a single field has the Comment Blacklist setting enabled then that field will take the end-users submitted value and check it against that of the WordPress Comment Blacklist words. See below to set these words. Whole Form If the form wide Comment Blacklist setting is enabled then it loops through all fields within the form when an end-user submits the form. It then checks the fields to see if they are supported by this perk. After grabbing a list of all supported fields it then validates the fields against the WordPress Comment Blacklist words. How do I enable this functionality? Since there are two options for this perk, field and form, we will do them in separate categories. Single Field Navigate to “Perks” field settings by clicking the “Perks” tab within a field. Check the checkbox labelled “Validate Against WP Comment Blacklist”.
Gravity Perks Comment Blacklist
$11.80 – $35.40
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.