SEOPress PRO is a powerful WordPress SEO plugin to optimize your SEO, boost your traffic, improve social sharing, build custom HTML and XML Sitemaps, create optimized breadcrumbs, add schemas / Google Structured data types, manage 301 redirections and so much more. The PRO version of SEOPress Plugin. Improve your traffic now! Simple, fast and powerful SEO plugin for WordPress. Optimize quickly and easily the SEO of your WordPress site.
Easy to use
Quickly enable/disable features, modify your titles tags in seconds…
No footprints in the source code, neither in WordPress backend
All in one
All the features you need in one plugin.
Main features of SEOPress
Titles & metas
Manage your titles, meta description, meta robots (noindex, nofollow, noodp, noimageindex, noarchive, nosnippet…) for every post, page, custom post type, archive page…
Improve Search Engines crawling by providing XML sitemaps of your posts, pages, custom post types, terms taxonomy.
Improve social networks sharing with Open Graph tags (Facebook and Pinterest), Twitter Card, Google Knowledge Graph and more…
GDPR compatible. Track everything about your visitors, create custom dimensions, exclude users, enable remarketing and more…
Advanced SEO options for advanced users! Remove stop words in permalinks, redirect attachment pages to post parent, search engines site verification…
Improve WooCommerce SEO
Disable indexing on customer account pages, checkout and cart, add Open Graph Price and Currency…
Robots & htaccess
Edit your robots.txt and htaccess files right in your WordPress backend.on your site.
301 / 404
Create unlimited redirections (301, 302 & 307), import / export redirections from / to CSV file.
Monitor every 404 errors on your site and receive email alerts.
Google Page Speed
Check your site performance, get your Google Score and suggestions to improve speed.
Google Local Business
Display your opening hours, store address and more specifically for Google with JSON-LD.
Google Structured Data
Mark up your posts with Schema.org and get better visibility in search results: courses, recipes, videos, articles, events and products.
Check your backlinks with Majestic right into your WordPress dashboard (Majestic API required)
Content analysis & multiple target keywords
SEOPress helps you write search engines optimized content for every post / page / custom post type.
Broken link checker
The SEOPress bot crawl your content to quickly find errors in your links.
Change the default WordPress slug of your search results page.
Manage default RSS feeds like posts, comments and more…
Google News XML Sitemap
Build your News XML sitemaps in seconds and boost your SEO in Google News.
PRO includes Everything in free, and:
- Google Structured Data Types
- Google Local Business
- Dublin Core
- Redirections 301
- Google Analytics Stats in Dashboard
- Google Page Speed
- Google News Sitemap
- 404 monitoring
- SEOPress BOT
- Manage default WordPress RSS
- URL Rewriting
- Google Structured data types: article, course, recipe, video, event and product.
- Control your appearence in Google Search results
- Modify your Titles and Meta Descriptions
- Be social with Open Graph, Twitter Card, Google Knowledge Graph
Improve SEO in WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads
- Add OG:CURRENCY and OG:PRICE
- Noindex on checkout, cart and account pages
- Remove WooCommerce meta generator
- Remove Easy Digital Downloads meta generator
- WooCommerce Product images in XML Image Sitemap
- Support Google Structured Data Types
- Support Google Local Business Data Type
- Analyze the performance of your site with Google Page Speed
- View your Google Analytics Stats right in your WordPress Dashboard
- Create an XML sitemap for Google News and more.
Easy scan & redirect
- SEOPress Bot: scan links in your content to find errors (404, redirects…) and export them in CSV
- Monitor your 404 errors
- Redirect 404 to homepage or custom URL
- Receive email alerts when a new 404 is created
- Create redirects 301, 302 and 307
- Import redirects 301, 302 and 307 with CSV file
- Analyse your backlinks via Majestic right into your WordPress backend (Majestic API account required)
- Edit your robots.txt and htaccess files
- Add a breadcrumb to improve your visibility in search results and UX (User Experience)
- Support Dublin Core meta tags
- Manage your RSS feeds (posts, comments etc…), add extra content before / after each post
- Edit your search URL base