The Uncanny Continuing Education Credits plugin is a WordPress addon that makes it easy to track, report on and award certificates based on credits awarded for completing one or multiple LearnDash courses. Assign credits, hours, CEUs or CPD values to your courses and award certifications, track compliance training, or simply report on the cumulative accomplishments of your learners. Here’s a video overview of the plugin:
Here are a few of the things you can do with this powerful LearnDash plugin:
- Assign credit values to all of your LearnDash courses.
- Display available and earned credits in the front end.
- Track cumulative credits earned from user profile pages.
- Set an annual credit rollover date that allows you to only track credits earned on or after that date.
- Store permanent records of earned credits. There’s no need to worry about course changes or even resetting learner progress affecting historical credits.
- Create a public, front end reporting tool with search that allows credits to be easily verified by students, managers, accrediting organizations and other users. Privacy is protected.
- Generate admin reports of all credits earned and cumulative credits by date range and LearnDash group. Export records to CSV files for analysis in Excel.
- Award certificates based on total Continuing Education credits earned.
- Award certificates based on the completion of course combinations (a first for LearnDash), which is great for certification programs that span multiple courses.
- Send your new certificates by email and store them as PDF files on the server.