WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget lets you offer a dynamic currency switcher for displaying product prices and totals. The widget makes full use of money.jsand the Open Source Exchange Rates API, allowing it to dynamically grab the latest exchange rates, and substitute displayed prices in real time. All prices formatted by WooCommerce are updated, even totals. Checkout is still done using your store’s base currency, but the converted price is also stored for your reference.
WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget
$5.80 – $17.40
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.