WooCommerce Multilingual checks that the required components are active and up to date. If the checks fail, WooCommerce Multilingual will not be able to run.
This ‘glue’ plugin makes it possible to run fully multilingual e-commerce sites using WooCommerce and WPML.
- Translate all WooCommerce products (simple, variable, grouped, external)
- Easy translation management for products, categories and attributes
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Sends emails to clients and admins in their language
- Allows inventory tracking without breaking products into languages
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies
COMPATIBILITY WITH WOOCOMMERCE EXTENSIONS
Almost every WooCommerce store uses some extensions. WooCommerce Multilingual is fully compatible with popular extensions, including:
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- WooCommerce Tab Manager
Looking for other extensions that are tested and compatible with WPML? See the complete list of WooCommerce extensions that are compatible with WPML.
For step by step instructions on setting up a multilingual shop, please go to WooCommerce Multilingual Manual page. After installing, follow the steps of the setup wizard to translate the store pages, configure what attributes should be translated, enable the multi-currency mode and other settings. Then, continue to the ‘Products’ and any categories, tags and attributes that you use. When you need help, go to WooCommerce Multilingual support forum.
This version of WooCommerce Multilingual works with WooCommerce > 3.3.0 You will also need WPML, together with the String Translation and the Translation Management modules, which are part of the Multilingual CMS package