The WooCommerce Wishlists plugin by Iconic allows your customers to add products to an unlimited number of wishlists. Your customers can create wishlists for their birthday, Christmas, reading lists; anything you can think of. There is proof that having an easy-to-use wishlist system on your WooCommerce store can increase sales and conversions. On top of that, the ability to share a list with family and friends increases your store’s reach and encourages new customers.
- Unlimited lists – make it easier for your customers to make a purchase by allowing them to create lists for every occasion.
- Privacy control – not everyone wants to share their list. Your customers can create private lists, public lists, and share them via a direct URL.
- Reach more potential customers – every list has built in sharing functionality for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and direct email.
- All product types supported – customers can add any default product type to their lists, including product variations.
- Partial variation support – customers can add variable products to their lists with only a few options selected.
- Easy wishlist creation – your customers can create a list directly after clicking “Add to Wishlist”, or choose an existing one. Reducing clicks and hassle for the customer is a sure-fire way to keep them engaged.
- Quick modal interface – many wishlist actions are displayed in a modal overlay. This makes it look great in any theme and prevents customers from leaving their current page.
- Clean design focussed on the details – Every part of the wishlist experience has been designed with the customer in mind, making their experience and journey painless; encouraging them to return and place an order.
- Find a list – allow your customers to find their friend’s wishlists; search by name, email, and wishlist title.
Every Iconic plugin is constantly evolving and improving. Here’s a few features that will be available soon in Wishlists for WooCommerce.
- Wishlist reports – find out which products are most popular in wishlists, and other useful data.
- Discounts – easily offer discounts on the most popular products, and notify the customers who have those products in their wishlists.
- Bulk actions – add all items to the cart, sorting, and filtering.
- Guest wishlists – allow guests to create and save a wishlist.
There are no reviews yet.