Indigo is a modern WordPress magazine theme tailored for online magazines and blogs. Indigo is incredibly easy to use, comes with all the features and layouts you need and will take your site to the next level. Powerful, flexible and available now.
- Theme Options PanelWith our advanced Theme Options Panel, you can easily change every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
- Responsive & Retina ReadyThe layout of this theme automatically adapts to fit on any screen resolution on desktop and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).
- Visual CustomizerUse the visual customization options to get the colors and fonts which match your style and branding.
- WooCommerce Support Install the WooCommerce plugin and sell products straight from your website.
Indigo is a bold magazine and blog theme which can be used for almost any niche. Whether you’re a food, fashion, car or sports blogger, you’ll be able to adapt Indigo to meet your needs in no time at all. In the theme’s demo we’re showing some of the layout options available for the theme, but with a little playing with the available options, you can make the theme look totally different from its initial style. Take a look at what this incredible theme can do for your site.
Indigo features a fluid, responsive layout, so your pages will display perfectly across mobile and tablet devices. Every detail of your website will look perfect and professional, regardless of what resolution or screen size visitors have. Thanks to the multiple layouts we’ve included, you can customize every detail of Indigo to fit your needs.
The homepage can be used in both blog or magazine layouts. Or, you can even combine both layouts, and show the Latest Posts at the top and Featured Categories below. Flexibility is your forte. The magazine layout can include multiple widgets showing posts from different categories. Plus, using the Customizer you can easily build your layout as you want:
Indigo comes with multiple built-in widgets created to help you to enable different features in the theme quickly, without having to find plugins that match with the design. We’ve done the hard work for you so you can get on with creating content. Here are just a few of the included widgets:
- Carousel Slider – shows posts from different categories or tags.
- Social Icons Widget – a powerful widget which supports 100+ social networks and includes other 400 custom icons thanks to FontAwesome font integration.
- Tabbed Widgets – a simple but useful widget that allows you to create a tabbed area from any widgets you want.
- Image Box – a widget that you can use to feature different sections or categories on your website by uploading a custom image.
- Most Commented/Viewed Posts – two widgets showing a list of most popular posts sorted by number of comments or number of views.