YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking Premium – Easy managing order tracking information for WooCommerce orders.
Select shipping company from a huge list of international carriers and let your customers track their orders with dynamically created track urls. The online purchase process starts when users add the product to the chart, and it can be considered completed when the product reaches its destination: our e-commerce gains credibility and loyalizes the customer with the delivery of the product. Users want a rapid, safe and reliable delivery: this is why it is vital to allow your clients to track the order and follow the delivery step.
ALLOW ORDER TRACKING FOR A BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Users have bought their products and started the payment. The order is completed. And now? If you think you can finally relax, satisfied by the last transaction, you are wrong. Even if you have given the package to the carrier, and designate an external company for the delivery, you still have the responsibility for the shipped product: you will be the person that the customer will contact in case of delay, and yours the e-commerce that will lose credibility, getting negative reviews in the event of a missing delivery.
The best customer service you can offer must go along customers, from the purchase to the moment when, finally, they will get what they have purchased in you online shop. Giving users the freedom to observer the whole delivery process of the product with a single click with the order tracking will simplify the entire sale process, and it will help you manage you customers’ requests.
This is the simplest way to get rid of those phone calls and all the emails regarding delivery time and modality, and all the complaints about possible mistakes of the shipping company you have offered.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Send tracking data via email to customers as soon as order is completed
- Shipping tracking available for a comprehensive and always updated list of carriers
- Show a button in WordPress “My orders” page that takes customers automatically to carrier’s page containing details of the shipping
- CSV import of order tracking data associated by means of third-party plugins
- Possibility to complete the order automatically in case of tracking data insertion
- Insert the tracking data into the delivery note generated with the premium version of YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping List