Nexus theme is a beautiful WordPress template for creating a fully featured magazine, news or blog sites. Although both Nexus and Divi theme comes from same developer – ElegantThemes; both offers different features and functions. Nexus theme is capable of handling a vast amount of content and presenting them in an attractive way. Advanced design techniques like strict grids, strategic layouts and good typographical hierarchy has allowed Nexus to do so. In today’s post, I will take an in-depth look at the Nexus WordPress theme and its features. Continue reading to find out what the theme offers and what you can do with it.
Elegant Themes Nexus
$13.80 – $41.40
Why So Affordable?
- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new product to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. Thats why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- No Licenses Will Be Shared
- No Support From Developers
- The same products as vendor’s offer on their official website, but we don't offer any additional author services like author's support and license keys (read our FAQ for more Info).
GPLKey is not affiliated WordPress, Yoast, WooCommerce, or any other third party. All the plugins, themes and digital products copyrights trademark rights are reserved to their respected owners.
if you want technical support for these files, you can purchase it from original developer.