Inline Edit By GravityView is the best way to quickly make changes to Gravity Forms form entries. You don’t need to edit each entry individually. Instead, just change the entry values to what you want, and you’re done—without ever seeing a full Edit Entry form. Save tons of time: edit your entries 340% faster We know the pain of bulk data entry! If you edit entries en masse on a regular basis, you will save mind-numbing hours. Our customers spend hours editing existing entries, one at a time. Most of the time, they want to update only one field to define a category, add custom labels, or approve a work order. Often, they repeat the process weekly or monthly for hundreds of entries. The latest Inline Edit addition to GravityView is simply amazing. We are able to allow certain team members to access only relevant information for them to complete their task. Utilizing touch screen computers, our team can now usually move an order to its next stage with 3 taps of the screen and less then 5 seconds. Colin H.
Inline Edit is 340% faster than other editing methods:
Updating a single dropdown field for just eight entries shows huge time savings. Inline Edit 14.8 seconds = 1.85 seconds / entry GravityView 65.9 seconds = 8.24 seconds / entry Gravity Forms 65.3 seconds = 8.16 seconds / entry Think of the hours and the headaches this will save you!
Supported field types for bulk editing content
All Gravity Forms “Standard Fields” are supported
- Single Line Text (Text)
- Paragraph (Textarea)
- Drop Down (Select)
- Radio Buttons
Nearly all Gravity Forms “Advanced Fields” are supported
- – Not yet supported
- Field validation works as expected: it uses Gravity Forms’ own validation
- Edit Gravity Forms entries via AJAX: The plugin is powered by x-editable, the best inline edit script
- Control user access using filters: allow users to edit
- Lots of developer actions & filters available
- Supports GravityView’s DataTables layout
We’re going to add more features soon!
- “Tab to Save” functionality; currently you need to hit “Enter” when editing some fields; this will make editing even faster!
- Support for more field types
- File Upload
- Product fields
- Post fields
- Entry meta