How it Works
Allow members and users to view information about their Membership in a card-like format via the website or print. The card displays specific user and membership data as defined by shortcode attributes and can be extended with custom code.
- You can display one or more of the user’s membership levels on the card (v1.0+ is compatible with the Multiple Memberships Per User Add On).
- Info on the card can be customized by shortcode attributes (documented below).
- You can add an icon or logo to the card for personalization.
- The card can display a scannable QR Code, which you can update via a filter to adjust what data is returned by the QR code.
- Members will see a link to view their Membership Card from the “Member Links” section of the Membership Account page.
- Users will see a link to view their Membership Card on the “Edit Profile” page.
- Plus and Unlimited members can install the add on via the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin file and upload the ‘pmpro-membership-card’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a page and add the shortcode pmpro_membership_card.
- (Optional) Customize your card by adjusting shortcode attributes, setting a featured image or creating a custom template.