The Payment addon for UserPro lets you create paid memberships on your site. This version of Payment addon is fully integrated with PayPal, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net and Stripe. How does this work? With this addon, you can now make people pay for registering on your site. After a user fills up the registration form, he/she will be directed to PayPal or Stripe for making the payment. Logging into an account is only possible after the payment is successfully received. If a user registers but does not pay, his account will show up under the “Admin Approval” screen. You can choose to manually approve / enable these users if you want to make an exception. The essentials:
- Specify a one-time registration fee;
- Supports Paypal, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net and Stripe integration;
- Ability to select currency;
- Upgrade memberships from profile pages;
- Option for autodeletion of users after subscription expires;
- Accept monthly recurring payments;
- Create discount coupons for non-recurring payments;
- Create multiple membership plans with pricing tables.
Plans for subsequent releases:
- Adding more payment gateways;
- Supporting payments when a user registers via Social Login (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) as well.
If you have any queries or would like any feature to be added, please contact us using the contact form on the profile page.