WP-Lister connects your WooCommerce site with your eBay Store. You can select multiple products right from your products page, select a profile to apply a set of predefined options and list them all on eBay with just a few clicks.
We worked hard to make WP-Lister easy to use but flexible. The workflow of listing items requires not a single click more than necessary. Due to its tight integration in WordPress, you will will feel right at home.
Go ahead and download the free version from wordpress.org or buy WP-Lister Pro for eBay right away. Have a look on the feature comparison to see how WP-Lister Pro can save you even more time.
- manage any number of listings from WP
- set up a profile once and apply to multiple products
- verify items and get expected listing fees
- sync inventory between eBay and WordPress
- create eBay orders in WooCommerce
- choose categories from eBay and your eBay Store
- map your custom categories to eBay categories
- national and international shipping options
- supports calculated shipping services
- best offer options and private listings
- support for product variations
- unique feature to split variations into single items
- create custom listing templates using WordPress post editor
- built in template editor with HTML / CSS syntax highlighting
- template engine supports color pickers, custom php code and more
- download and upload listing templates as zip files
- eBay account
- WooCommerce 2.2 or better
- WordPress 4.0 or better
- PHP 5.3 or better with cURL support
- decent webspace hosted on a linux server
- not hosted with an incompatible hosting provider
- single language site – multilingual sites are not supported and neither are multisite networks!
- no more than approx. 10,000 products – depending on your server